Vive a vida ,

Vive a vida ,
Planta felicidade .

quarta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2011

Someday

I'm here, almost all alone with my soul, listening to that music that makes me remind a shiny sun, lighting our days.
I imagine we together, waking up in a different day, different place.
We, but in the same time, other people. Just we, together, always...
Waking up on a beautiful morning, walking quietly on the beach, seeing your arms holding me, envolving me in a perfect hug, kissing your lips softly, watching the way of the waves in the sea, playing near the water, and no matter what the others say, because there are no "they".
It's just me and you...
I'm hearing you, your lip's moving.


Then,
I stop you... And I say that I love you more than you think I do. You looked me that way, and I knew it's true.

Simply, it can be real...

But I regret it's not.

Sem comentários: